All collectors and makers can take part to the Crespi Pot Cup 2019. Everyone of them can be present as an individual participant or firm.
Crespi Pot Cup consist of:
a voucher for the amount of 250,00 € for purchases in the Crespi Bonsai shop, the Crespi Pot Cup; moreover a page on the Italian magazine “Bonsai & news” will be dedicated to the winners and to their exhibited bonsai pots in the categories ancient, modern and European authors.
How to participate
– Send a photo of your pot and specify its height, width and length, material in which is realized – together with name, surname, full address, phone no. and e-mail of the owner – to Crespi Bonsai – Crespi Pot Cup 2019 – postal address: Corso Sempione 35, 20015 Parabiago (Mi) – Italy – electronic address: email@example.com – within 30th June 2019 (the postmark will be considered). To facilitate the process of sending data it is possible register to the page “Registration on-line” or, as an alternative, to use the registration form that you can find on the page “Registration form“, to be printed and sent by post or e-mail.
– A pre-selecting jury, whose judgement is unquestionable, will select the best 30 pots among the received photos.
– A written notice will be sent to the owners of the pots selected for the exhibition.
– The owners of the pots have to entrust their pots to the exhibition place (Crespi Bonsai, Corso Sempione 35, 20015 Parabiago, Milan, Italy), from 7th to 12th September 2019, during the working hours (from 9.00 to 12.30 and from 2.30 to 7.00; Sunday: from 9.30 to 12.30; Monday: from 2.30 to 7.00).
– The pots will be displayed without any owner’s reference and just marked with a number from 13th to 15th of September 2019.
– A jury consisting of international experts will select the most beautiful pots, in the categories ancient, modern and European authors, whose owners receive a voucher for purchases in the Crespi Bonsai shop, and the prestigious Crespi Pot Cup.
– Crespi Bonsai will make any effort to maintain the entrusted pots in good conditions.
– The participation in the exhibition is absolutely free of charge.
The winners of the Crespi Pot Cup 2017, (ex-aequo): pot “Vela” of Carino and pot in enamelled-ceramic of Bushuan – Shigeru Fukuda of Guido Pozzoli.
The winners of the Crespi Pot Cup 2017, (ex-aequo): composition of pots of Heian Tofukuji I of Dario Mader.