All collectors and professionals-experts who can present a bonsai of high quality can take part to the Crespi Bonsai Cup 2019. Everyone of them can exhibit just one tree and be present as individual participant or as a member of a club and/or association, school.
The Crespi Bonsai Cup 2019 prize consists of:
– a voucher for the amount of 5.000,00 € for purchases in the Crespi Bonsai shop; the Crespi Bonsai Cup; an article on the Italian magazine “Bonsai & news” will be dedicated to the winner and to his/her exhibited bonsai.
– Kaneko Memory Cup.
How to participate
– The participation in the Crespi Bonsai Cup competition is only at invitation and it will not be necessary to send a photo of your own trees for the selection.
– The invitation will be directly sent by the organizers to professionals-experts and collectors of high level, by post or by e-mail.
– The people invited have to entrust their bonsai to the exhibition place (Crespi Bonsai, Corso Sempione 35, 20015 Parabiago, Milan, Italy), from 7th to 12th September 2019, during the working hours (from 9.00 to 12.30 and from 2.30 to 7.00; Sunday: from 9.30 to 12.30; Monday: from 2.30 to 7.00).
– The bonsai will be displayed without any owner’s reference from 13th to 15th of September 2019.
– A jury consisting of international experts will select the most beautiful bonsai, whose owner receives as a prize a voucher for the amount of 5.000,00 € for purchases in the Crespi Bonsai shop, as well as the prestigious Crespi Bonsai Cup.
– A board of international experts will select the most beautiful bonsai also for naturalness and artistic quality, in order to award the Kaneko Memory Cup prize. Crespi Bonsai will make any effort to maintain the entrusted trees in healthy conditions.
– The participation in the exhibition is free of charge.
To receive the invitation
Are you a collector or professional and do you wish to be invited?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
The winner of the 2017 edition of the Crespi Bonsai Cup, Donato Danisi with a Picea abies.